It's Saturday in these parts and I hope you're ready for some eye candy!
It didn't seem too busy this past week, luckily at the end of this you can see how busy *I* was!
- Gotham Polish tells us about some awesome 15 Minute Manicures at your Office!
- Maybe by now you've heard about the gorgeous new Rubber Finish Polishes that Illamasqua just released?! Lacquered Lover has the swatches!
- Polish Galore shows us some inexpensive beauty tips using Epsom Salt!
- How about a Homemade Vegan Lotion Tutorial!? The Nail Buff has it!
- Rumor has it that the coveted Starry Starry Night by Essie has been spotted at Big Lots somewhere in the Midwest. No confirmations on this, but if you find any let me know! I'm hitting my Big Lots on Monday, so don't go to that one before me!
So let's see what I have acquired since the last time I acquired things. We'll tally at the end.
|American Apparel Malibu Green. I'm turned on by these bottles, I covet them so hard. .01 cent through Copious Credits.|
|L'Oreal Brit Invasion. 4.97|
|Comparison of Brit Invasion (bottom) and Owls Night (top)|
|Brit Invasion (left) and Owls Night (right)|
|China Glaze Deviantly Daring. 3.99|
|China Glaze - Hang Ten Toes. .01 cent through Copious Credits.|
|Essie - Stroke of Brilliance. FREE through Klout Perks.|
|Sally Hansen In a Flurry. 4.97|
|In a Flurry has a crazy multichrome glitter thing going on, in the bottle anyway.|
|So many colors!|
|Sephora+Pantone Universe - Reflecting Pond (price below)|
|This haul of samples, a BI bonus and Sephora+Pantone polish cost me .58 cents shipped. Wrapp had a deal on free $5 gift cards to Sephora and if you sent 3 to friends you got a $10 for yourself. So thank to Kirsten, I scored $15 in free Sephora swag, aka - this.|
|THIS was a special gift I got from Shelly of Shelly's Sassy Nails because I did something nice for her. I love sweet gifts. Thank you Shelly, I love it! -Maisie Shine Friday Night.|
|All my favorite colors rolled into one - FINALLY!!|
|Awesome swap I did with Marianne! Catrice Sunglasses at Night and Nubar Wildfire! Plus some sweet bonus goodies!|
|Catrice - Sunglasses at Night|
|Nubar - Wildfire|
|And lastly, unless you've been under a rock, you've already seen these beauties I received from Whimsical Nail Polish by Pam!|
|Flower Child, Super Hero and Magical Mystery Tour.|
Grand Total - $14.53 (plus a little tax I didn't add in and the price of shipping a package to Denmark - so roughly 20 bucks for all you see in this post)
Man - I should be on Extreme Couponers.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 500 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 9.01.2012 and is open Internationally!
Share it Please
Gnarly Gnails was established in January 2012 with the intent to combine the latest in polish trends, colors, and styles along with cutting edge nail art designs.